We serve a wide range of industries which include but are not limited to: aerospace, marine, lighting, industrial, electronics, medical & dental, military & defense, beverage & brewery, architectural and many others.
All of our extruded, molded, and die-cut products are made here in our factory in San Marcos, CA.
Our firm commitment to quality drives every decision we make as a company. The Pac-West team diligently meets or exceeds the requirements of MIL-I-45208A in accordance with ISO 9001.
The advantages of silicone include:
- Silicone is resistant to extreme temperatures (-130ºF to 500°F).
- Silicone is moisture and steam resistant under normal, low-pressure conditions.
- Silicone is resistant to ozone and UV light, making it highly resilient to weather degradation and aging.
- Silicone is highly inert, and thus is used widely in a variety of food and drug applications.
We supply the following compounds:
- General purpose material - FDA approved material for a variety of use cases.
- Platinum cured material - Ideal material for fluid transfer, processing, peristaltic pumps and many other uses. Excellent biocompatibility with high tear strength and very translucent.
- Conductive silicone material - Ideal for EMI shielding and for use with electro-conductive parts.
- High strength silicone material - High tear and tensile strength material that meets AA59588 class 3B specifications and several AMS specifications.
- Low temperature silicone - Phenyl silicone materal ideal for low temperature requirements. Meets AA59588 class 1 and class 3A specifications as well as various AMS specifications.
For our molded products, other rubber compounds are available in addition to silicone. Contact us or request a quote, so a member of our team can assist you in meeting your technical requirements.